Match of the Day - 2012/13

ifiwasarichfan said:
dcj said:
I knew I shouldnt have watched it but I did.............how embarassing was Jonathan Pearces commentary of Utd? Van Persie missed from 6 yards out but his quote was "It was almost Van Basten esque." A scuffed volley with only the keeper to beat was compared to VBs goal v USSR? Christ on a bike!!!!!!!!
BTW RVPs injured and has scored only one in the last 6. Straws are being clutched.

There were other wonderful errors in the programme as well. When Shearer ( what has Balotelli ever acheived in the Game) was praising United; he said lots of them turned up today and put in a shift, good performances all round etc and then mentioned SILVA,Rafael,Giggs,Young.

Rafael and Fabio are their first names, Da Silva is their last name.

What the hell was Shearer on about.

''Ba was clattered by Hart'' was his comment. Now to me without City specs on I see a player running in a line with a keeper coming out, striker then looks for 'contact' and sticks right leg out.

Talk about an over-reaction. He also got very animated when Nevin disagreed. I used to really like Shearer but what he knows you can write on the back of a stamp. His comment about Rodwells move coming 12 months too soon topped it off for me. Wheter he played for us or Everton he's still been injured and woudln't have played much. It's clear to see he's stealing a living on the MOTD sofa.

Mrmcfc said:
ifiwasarichfan said:
dcj said:
I knew I shouldnt have watched it but I did.............how embarassing was Jonathan Pearces commentary of Utd? Van Persie missed from 6 yards out but his quote was "It was almost Van Basten esque." A scuffed volley with only the keeper to beat was compared to VBs goal v USSR? Christ on a bike!!!!!!!!
BTW RVPs injured and has scored only one in the last 6. Straws are being clutched.

There were other wonderful errors in the programme as well. When Shearer ( what has Balotelli ever acheived in the Game) was praising United; he said lots of them turned up today and put in a shift, good performances all round etc and then mentioned SILVA,Rafael,Giggs,Young.

Rafael and Fabio are their first names, Da Silva is their last name.

Da Silva is, Silva is not.

His comment about Rodwells move coming 12 months too soon topped it off for me. Wheter he played for us or Everton he's still been injured and woudln't have played much.

He's playing more at City than he did in his last year at Everton. You could actually say he is regular starter at City whenever he's fit. He was starting games as soon as he came to City and not some small games but Liverpool away, Dortmund, Chelsea yesterday (as soon as he came back from injury).

It was completely idiotic comment by Shearer. One clearly driven by usual prejudice and not facts.

I used to really like Shearer but what he knows you can write on the back of a stamp. His comment about Rodwells move coming 12 months too soon topped it off for me. Wheter he played for us or Everton he's still been injured and woudln't have played much

Amazed more's not been made of this. Colin Murray called Rodwell a City misfit, Shearer thought his move had come 12 months too early. Unless they believe it is Moyes's policy to play players whether they're injured not, you have to suspect they don't have a clue. And not just them; the whole production crew, as the debate seemed to be a scripted part of the show.

mcfc1894 said:
the agenda thing struck again for me tonight. when they were advertising motd2 they were showing clips of us and chelsea. our clip was barrys og and mancini moaning, chelsea clip was a goal for them and players hugging. why not show our team scoring and celebrating as well?

This kind of roll-out is standard fare for their agenda. The Stretford Broadcasting Corporation haven't fucked off to Salford for the fun of it!! Anybody boating down the canal can see 'em all at the windows, looking out towards The Swamp and pulling like fuck on their todgers!

Match.Of.The.Day.Two.2013.02.24.720p.HDTV.x264-FTP

:::Air Date : 24 February 2013
:::FTP Release Date : 25 February 2013
:::Video Format : X264 (MKV Container)
:::Video Resolution : 1280 X 720
:::Audio Stream : AC3
:::Release Size : 32 Files 1496MB
:::Genre : Sport
:::Broardcast Channel: BBC One HD
:::CRF Value : 23

On the ftp server for those who want it :)

Pat Nevin pointing out gigs slagging Oscar off for showing an imaginary card saying we dont do that over here ..........erm Rooney/Kompany ring a bell?

They showed a few of luiz good things during the game....but didn't look at when he beat gigs cheating the ball past him. Selected highlights to make rags look half decent

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.