Match of the Day - 2012/13

does show another thing, maybe it ain't a the difference of form in strikers making the difference, maybe it is midfield and number of chances created. They do create a lot more than us. Midfield definitely lacks creativity.

NoahCity said:
does show another thing, maybe it ain't a the difference of form in strikers making the difference, maybe it is midfield and number of chances created. They do create a lot more than us. Midfield definitely lacks creativity.

They dont have a midfield man. but there wingers create like 90 percent of there goals. The only use of there midfield is to get the ball back or to distribute it to the wingers.

mcfc1894 said:
the agenda thing struck again for me tonight. when they were advertising motd2 they were showing clips of us and chelsea. our clip was barrys og and mancini moaning, chelsea clip was a goal for them and players hugging. why not show our team scoring and celebrating as well?
Now I'm confused, the agenda is supposed to be pro united. How is the above pro united, or has the agenda stretched to the pro Chelsea stakes? Or are you suggesting its simply anti city? If its the latter, why do you think that is?

Ferguson now tells them which goal to choose as Goal of the Month and Shearer sucks it up like a little lapdog LOL.

dcj said:
I knew I shouldnt have watched it but I did.............how embarassing was Jonathan Pearces commentary of Utd? Van Persie missed from 6 yards out but his quote was "It was almost Van Basten esque." A scuffed volley with only the keeper to beat was compared to VBs goal v USSR? Christ on a bike!!!!!!!!
BTW RVPs injured and has scored only one in the last 6. Straws are being clutched.
You're absolutely correct....

....you shouldn't have watched it.

I did piss myself laughing at the Van Basten comment.

To be expected though from fat Jon.

Oct 21, 2012 – ... audience, you at home, ex-players and guest host, Jonathan Pearce. .... MUTV viewers his unique take on what's happening at Old Trafford.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.