Match of the Day - 2015/16

Looks like the barcodes Shelvey revival didn't last long - what was it? One pass on his debut? Since then back to his usual from. Woy signed him for the dippers didn't he? He will doubtless mention in a mo how he is worth a place at the Euro's too

I know a Newcastle fan who calls Shelvey world class haha. He's alright this lad, pretty grounded when it comes to Newcastle, not your typical bar codes or red dipper delusion.

Same guy refers to Olivier Giroud as world class too haha.

I know a Newcastle fan who calls Shelvey world class haha. He's alright this lad, pretty grounded when it comes to Newcastle, not your typical bar codes or red dipper delusion.

Tell him to cut down his visits to the Bigg Market; the alcohol is playing havoc with his sense of judgement!

Stoke are getting a very good team together. Can see them signing berahino in the summer

I agree. Hughes has done great, has taken it to a new level since Pulis. Fair play to Sparky, he's always attracted good signings, he was brilliant for us in that aspect. I'm glad that he's doing well in management again (just hope he never ends up at the swamp).

Did he think he was world class at the dippers and Swansea or his this observation come about since his move to the codes perchance??

Did he think he was world class at the dippers and Swansea or his this observation come about since his move to the codes perchance??

Don't me wrong I rate Shelvey as having potential, but to brand him world class is very strange.

Let's face it though mate, when your side is as unconvincing as Newcastle on the pitch, I think you're more than likely gonna get a bit giddy when your team spends £12million on a recent England international.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.