Match of the Day - 2015/16

I agree. Hughes has done great, has taken it to a new level since Pulis. Fair play to Sparky, he's always attracted good signings, he was brilliant for us in that aspect. I'm glad that he's doing well in management again (just hope he never ends up at the swamp).

Are you taking the piss? The guy is excellent at taking mid-level teams to being slightly above mid-level (whilst spending a fair penny doing so). He's doing OK, but considering the money and the players that he's attracted, he's still below Leicester, Southampton, Watford and West Ham. He's hardly ripping up trees and I would laugh my cock off if he ended up at the Swamp.

Are you taking the piss? The guy is excellent at taking mid-level teams to being slightly above mid-level (whilst spending a fair penny doing so). He's doing OK, but considering the money and the players that he's attracted, he's still below Leicester, Southampton, Watford and West Ham. He's hardly ripping up trees and I would laugh my cock off if he ended up at the Swamp.

I agree in the sense of those teams above him have done fantastically on smaller budgets. And all have quite rightly been given credit in the media.

Stoke are going about their business quietly though, be interesting to see where they finish come May. He almost got them to the League Cup final, and attracting players like Imbula, Shaqiri, Bojan. Fair play to them, I'm not keen on Stoke but credit has to go to Hughes for attracting them.

I agree in the sense of those teams above him have done fantastically on smaller budgets. And all have quite rightly been given credit in the media.

Stoke are going about their business quietly though, be interesting to see where they finish come May. He almost got them to the League Cup final, and attracting players like Imbula, Shaqiri, Bojan. Fair play to them, I'm not keen on Stoke but credit has to go to Hughes for attracting them.

Attracting them is only half of the deal, though. He then has to get them winning games and pushing Stoke to the fringes of Europe. Sitting in tenth isn't great for where they are at, despite them playing more attractive football these days.

Loving the bbc 'no ads ' upcoming programmes, can someone rewind to what Lineker said about what's happening 3:30pm next Sunday, something like a powerhouse game (can't remember)....

No Gary, due to the fact that the powers that be at the company that you work for have decided to try and scupper city's chances in the CL Manchester city reserves and elite development squad will be playing as David to the current resurgent league champions' Goliath in a one sided affair.
Don't bother tuning in unless you wish to see Chelsea's improvement or if you are a championship manager looking for a player to loan.

So according to Sherwood it was a stonewall penalty and according to Murphy on the Drinkwater leg breaking foul "he didn't want to hurt him". I'm sick to death of these stupid twats in the media.

Not watching it...
The script will be "it wasn't a penalty" but Spurs were the better side and it even's itself out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.