Match of the Day - 2015/16

murphy and sherwood are clueless wankers, firstly their nonsensical comments for the leicester game and now the penalty comments Jesus wept

murphy and sherwood are clueless wankers, firstly their nonsensical comments for the leicester game and now the penalty comments Jesus wept

What penalty comments?

They said it was a terrible decision, they said Spurs got away with one, and they didn't even say the classic "they deserved it on the balance of play" they simply said apes got lucky and they held onto the lead well.

Then they talked us up and picked us as winners still.

Some of you hear what you want to hear.

What penalty comments?

They said it was a terrible decision, they said Spurs got away with one, and they didn't even say the classic "they deserved it on the balance of play" they simply said apes got lucky and they held onto the lead well.

Then they talked us up and picked us as winners still.

Some of you hear what you want to hear.

Really? the penalty was skirted over and it was a oh well spurs got away with it shucks when though it was wrong kinda way clattenberg was not critisised at all and the anylisis lasted 5-7 mins tops

O aimt one for this agenda bollocks but even I thought they were bobbins tonight

Last edited:
Really? the penalty was skirted over and it was a oh well spurs got away with it shucks when though it was wrong kinda way clattenberg was not critisised at all and the anylisis lasted 5-7 mins tops

O aimt one for this agenda bollocks but even I thought they were bobbins tonight

How was it skirted over? Go watch it again. All 3 say it's not a penalty, they say it's blatantly not a Penalty, doesn't hit his arm and they even go on to say how the referee has just guessed and made an awful decision and it changed the game.

I agree in the sense of those teams above him have done fantastically on smaller budgets. And all have quite rightly been given credit in the media.

Stoke are going about their business quietly though, be interesting to see where they finish come May. He almost got them to the League Cup final, and attracting players like Imbula, Shaqiri, Bojan. Fair play to them, I'm not keen on Stoke but credit has to go to Hughes for attracting them.

money attracts players to stoke nothing more nothing less

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.