Match of the Day - 2015/16

They enjoy their digs at certain players, and Mangala is one. Most defenders make mistakes every game but depending on their nationality, they won't get the same level of scrutiny.
Thought last nights criticism of him was fair enough. He had a pretty good game yesterday but he doesn't seem to ever learn. The challenge he put in could easily have been a penalty as he could not have won the ball cleanly. Luckily M. Jones was in charge.
Also, not sure which nationalities get off, but Taylor from Newcastle got an absolute caning.

Thought last nights criticism of him was fair enough. He had a pretty good game yesterday but he doesn't seem to ever learn. The challenge he put in could easily have been a penalty as he could not have won the ball cleanly. Luckily M. Jones was in charge.
Also, not sure which nationalities get off, but Taylor from Newcastle got an absolute caning.
Fair one, I'm just getting a bit fucking sick of it. As for the nationality bit, Taylor got some, but if you're picked for England it normally means immunity. Cahill, Terry, Phil the Face etc have all been guilty of regular fuck ups, but doesn't get anything like the stick Mangala gets - or if you're ex Rag (Evans, Brown and the rest).

Oh, did I mention I'm pissed off with it!

Agreed. People see what they want to see.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.