Match of the Day - 2015/16

Who is this twat doing the commentary for our match? Sounds like he comes from the Martin- Tyler- hate -it -when- city -score school.
When any team score on MOTD they raise their voices in real or feigned excitement but never with City. Same with the goals on Wednesday on BT

Last edited:
Never understood this support from the motd pundits for martinez, he's wank and everton play some awful football at times, sadly as with all bbc sport coverage it's repetative, unoriginally follows a narative and shite

Paul Merson and Chris Sutton have got Martinez sussed. I agree about Steven Taylor, he's been culpable for so many goals, but gets away with it because he has this 'Mr Newcastle' image, their version of John Terry. Lascelles looks a good prospect.

When any team on MOTD they raise their voices in real or feigned excitement but never with City. Same with the goals on Wednesday on BT

I just texted my ERO and suggested that the commentary sounds as though it's been added a month after the game finished. Compared to the screechin', screamin' Banshee that is Jonathon Pee-arse, it's very Cholmondley-Warner.

I was listening specifically after the multiple orgasms in the WHU match and thought it continued perhaps to a lesser extent all the way through but I ain't going to rewatch to check.

Not quite Kenneth Wolstenholme that's for sure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.