Match of the Day - 2015/16

Compared to the screechin', screamin' Banshee that is Jonathon Pee-arse,

Another one who forces me to press the mute button the moment I hear his name mentioned as the commentator. So overly dramatic all the time. This is the twat who recently described a run-of-the-mill goal as 'absolutely extraordinary'! Really, Mr Pearce? A goal being scored in a football match is 'absolutely extraordinary'?

Another one who forces me to press the mute button the moment I hear his name mentioned as the commentator. So overly dramatic all the time. This is the twat who recently described a run-of-the-mill goal as 'absolutely extraordinary'! Really, Mr Pearce? A goal being scored in a football match is 'absolutely extraordinary'?
I don't know, did Bony score it :-)

Pardew on Michael Oliver: "the best referee in the Premier League".

1239638148802.gif
Because Oliver doesn't give penalties and Pardew has a team of cloggers.

FIVE YEARS AGO

MCFCforum:
When you're on Match Of The Day, do you ever feel that City are the butt of many jokes? The reason I ask is that all we ever hear are things like 'money bags Man City', 'player unrest', 'too many egos', etc, etc, and in my opinion the media should focus on the way we play rather than trivial things I've mentioned.

Lee Dixon:
we try to focus on the football. However, stories coming out of Man City sell newspapers and people want to know what's going on. If there was nothing to write about then it wouldnt get written or said. In the modern game high profile rich clubs will get attention - like it or not. City get plenty of nice things said about them, dont worry.

MCFCforum: Where do you see City in the next five years, and what do you think City will have won by then?

Lee Dixon:
They will have won the Premier league at least twice, they will be challenging for Champs league, too. If not, then they will have been relegated to Division 2 and the world will have ended!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.