Match of the Day - 2015/16

Just catching up on MOTD. Jenas was superb. Spot on about Nasri and the way he can receive the ball in any situation and keep it. It is true we are a better team with Nasri instead of Sterling. And it works particularly well with Kolarov because Nasri comes infield, leaving Aleks the space to do what he wants. Meanwhile, Nasri is linking up with Yaya and De Bruyne and making our 2 man midfield actually play like a 3 man midfield. I really hope he's still here next season and gutted he's picked up a niggle.

We need players that can be passed to even when they are marked. Sterling loses the ball in nearly every situation that Nasri retains it. This makes a huge difference to the team. Sterling of course has his own attributes that Nasri doesn't have. But I prefer Nasri and the silky football.

Just catching up on MOTD. Jenas was superb. Spot on about Nasri and the way he can receive the ball in any situation and keep it. It is true we are a better team with Nasri instead of Sterling. And it works particularly well with Kolarov because Nasri comes infield, leaving Aleks the space to do what he wants. Meanwhile, Nasri is linking up with Yaya and De Bruyne and making our 2 man midfield actually play like a 3 man midfield. I really hope he's still here next season and gutted he's picked up a niggle.

100% mate

Can't argue with the analysis of our game tonight, Jenas & Sinclair very complimentary about us and taking sense.

We need players that can be passed to even when they are marked. Sterling loses the ball in nearly every situation that Nasri retains it. This makes a huge difference to the team. Sterling of course has his own attributes that Nasri doesn't have. But I prefer Nasri and the silky football.
Yep.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.