Match of the Day - 2020/21

Dear oh dear oh dear - the use of "woke brigade" in the first line outs you I am afraid.

Alex Scott is probably the most qualified MOTD presenter/pundit doing the job. All the men speak with an accent that reflects their upbringing/background - Geordie, Scottish, Irish - there are male pundits who speak with a London accent but they don't grind your gears?
With all due respect, I'm not sure you read my post properly. I did stress that my beef was not about accents or dialects but good diction and enunciation.
As for the condescending comment about being 'outed' (whatever that means in this context), the same could also be said for anyone making such a crass generalisation.

Last edited:
A glancing blow from a bottle of Lucozade, which didn't draw blood (although did cause the poor lambs to go down like sacks of shit) deserves a lifetime ban, according to Shearer, but a yellow for the assault on Laporte was the right call.

Well done MOTD - I wouldn't mind, but nobody gave a fuck when the Arse rained all those bottles down on us the other week!

Do these pundits actually bother looking at the rules of the game , Lineker "it was on the line so probably the right decision" for the penalty , on the line is part of the penalty area , if its on the line its penalty.
The the glancing blow , plenty of images of the Laporte injury on social media but BBC Rag Salford chose not to show it , and piggy eye Danny Murphy thinks the title race is back on , awwww bless him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.