Match of the Day - 2020/21

MOTD pundits were the only voices of reason during all the noise after the recent Arsenal game. Let's give them the benefit of the doubt here a bit, eh?

I've had a think about it, but nah, fuck 'em!
Thank you for making me laugh. I had a little think as well and then thought… noooo Murphy will still get the shaving foam pie thingy in the face! Slimey toad. Lineker tried or was that a sly smile as he ‘tried’. Should I give him the benefit of the doubt? ;-) Shearer just kept his mouth shut. Probably wanting his fish gingers.

Do these pundits actually bother looking at the rules of the game , Lineker "it was on the line so probably the right decision" for the penalty , on the line is part of the penalty area , if its on the line its penalty.
The the glancing blow , plenty of images of the Laporte injury on social media but BBC Rag Salford chose not to show it , and piggy eye Danny Murphy thinks the title race is back on , awwww bless him.
Seems I made the right call not to watch this shite again last night.

Just watch it. They have edited it so it looks like Pep throws his bottle in anger when the VAR confirmed no red card. That didn’t happen it real time, they’ve clipped that in from earlier in the game to make him look like a mard arse
Dodgy and snide as fuck that.

The fast forward button was invented so u can move on to the next game.Then u dont torment yourselves listening To them spout bollocks.

Thought the commentary in dippers game was the first time both dipper goals were met with CP were poor rather than how they big up dippers.
The crowd noise was better on tonight, Sky must have turned theirs down this afternoon and as for the offside goal and penalty both indefensible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.