match of the day

The BBC clearly is not above tabloid populism. Like watching ITV's 'The Premiership' all over again. Personally I think Chiles is one of these bitter oddball fuckers that loves the old cartel, doesnt understand and doesnt care about City and despises them for the Sheikh. Twunt.

Pam said:
mackenzie said:
Pam once threw me over a row of seats in the South Stand. It was when Ireland scored against Reading.

. ;-)

This is true.

Was kind of funny at the time though.

Glad we didn't concede one in the same manner cos I might not have lived to tell the tale! ;-)

goat boy said:
The BBC clearly is not above tabloid populism. Like watching ITV's 'The Premiership' all over again. Personally I think Chiles is one of these bitter oddball fuckers that loves the old cartel, doesnt understand and doesnt care about City and despises them for the Sheikh. Twunt.

He doesnt have the intelligence for an agenda.

Shocking coverage again. No credit due whatsoever. You wouldn't think Dixon is a city fan, he doesn't seem arsed one bit about us.

The good thing is that no one is talking about us in a positive light. Its all about how good Villa and Spurs are. Lets just keep getting these wins and sneak up there. Apparently we are in terrible form according to Papers yet we are unbeaten in 6 games and 4 of those were away.

Tricky_Trev said:
Notice how their entire "analysis" was based around Fulham chances and penalty appeals? What about us, ffs? We controlled the game for 70 minutes, yet get no credit whasoever.

EXACTLY.

They didn't even show Barry's so-called 'handball' again from a closer camera view and I note that there was quite a lot of the last 15 mins. shown (Fulham's best period of play). I thought the highlights were supposed to be of the 90 minutes, so what happened to all our chances?

Considering Lee Dixon is purported to be a City fan, how come he never praises us? Doesn't seem to have any problems lauding Arsenal, does he?

Furthermore, they fawn over Rooney at every opportunity, so what's wrong with a little credit where credit is due, for TEVEZ? He has been on fire all season, you muppets, not just in the Derby, you know!

When you watched MOTD, then the Sky highlights, it was like two different games, MOTD made it look like Fulham deserved a point and the game was 50/50.
Sky showed ALL the highlights and City really dominated the possession and created at least as many chances as at Sunderland last week and fully deserved the win, the 2 - 1 scoreline seriously flattered Fulham as City battered them like a haddock!!

Pezzer2 said:
Shocking coverage again. No credit due whatsoever. You wouldn't think Dixon is a city fan, he doesn't seem arsed one bit about us.

The good thing is that no one is talking about us in a positive light. Its all about how good Villa and Spurs are. Lets just keep getting these wins and sneak up there. Apparently we are in terrible form according to Papers yet we are unbeaten in 6 games and 4 of those were away.

They forget to mention that we have only lost 4 league games ALL season!!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.