match of the day

absolutely brilliant tonight the way they handled citys game, was great how they repeatedly went on about how carlos started the move from half way line, then played a top ball to bellers, who then played it back,

one touch chest, inside the defender, back of the net, absolutely fantastic!

if rooney did that today, he would of been branded 'the greatest player in the world' once again, when he clearly isn't anywhere near,

fuck you BBC, city are coming, you know it, we know it, soon were gonna be talk of the league, deal with it.

mcfc_nick said:
mcfc_die_hard said:
they are twats. the fact chelsea was on before is was a joke
not really seeing as they are heavily involved in the title race

I think he meant in terms of how good the game was, quality of the goals etc...

he has a point, i thought we would be on second,

if we beat fulham 3-2 today and came from 2-0 and scored the winner in the last minute, would they still show us 3rd?

our game was alot more entertaining than chelsea, suppose they just show it in order of the higher profile team, but then again MOTD just seem to hate us, i think if they could just not show us at all when we win and get away with it they would.

blucat599 said:
When you watched MOTD, then the Sky highlights, it was like two different games, MOTD made it look like Fulham deserved a point and the game was 50/50.
Sky showed ALL the highlights and City really dominated the possession and created at least as many chances as at Sunderland last week and fully deserved the win, the 2 - 1 scoreline seriously flattered Fulham as City battered them like a haddock!!
I want to the game today and frankly getting home, I'm shocked that Hodgson thought his team show have got anything from the game, it was never a 1 goal game and the reason it was owned much more to our missing golden chances than anything Fulham did.

Blue Smarties said:
Pissed off with MOTD tonight.

The problem with these people is that they begin to think that they are the stars of the show and we licence payers are only tuning in to them. Hansen is becoming a caricature of himself. Dixon still has one foot on the floor and Lawro has resigned himself to being the tag-along.

Only thing that surprises me is that people are still surprised that City aren't flavour of the month with any of these twats.Maybe,just maybe,once we are serious contenders for a few seasons,we might get some recogntion.I seriously doubt it though.

I really want another 89, we need to make Derby Day special next month, a real announcement that City have arrived. We need the atmosphere to beat the Chelsea game, the Arsenal game etc, that could be a very special day for all blues, the new young blues who are lucky enough to see the revolution at the starting point, the 12-20 yr old blues who have still endured pain, and the 20+ blues who have experienced the agony for too long, Derby Day will be fecking huge

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.