match of the day

mackenzie said:
I thought they might discuss the 4th place issue at the very least, but it doesn't seem to be that important to them.

Thank god for that. I was listening to 5 Live all day and they couldnt make their minds up whether Spurs or Liverpool were going to take 4th. I had to check the league table when I got home in order to convince myself we were still in with a shout as we didnt even get a mention. I'm not sure how they failed to notice that we were only a point behind Liverpool with two games in hand.

S.E.H said:
I really want another 89, we need to make Derby Day special next month, a real announcement that City have arrived. We need the atmosphere to beat the Chelsea game, the Arsenal game etc, that could be a very special day for all blues, the new young blues who are lucky enough to see the revolution at the starting point, the 12-20 yr old blues who have still endured pain, and the 20+ blues who have experienced the agony for too long, Derby Day will be fecking huge

With whats at stake this season,i think it might add that extra bit of spice too.I'd imagine we might have a lot of Arsenal fans that day as well.Chelsea are shite,Arsenal will become the main contenders with the rags for the title and we are now firmly back in the hunt for fourth spot.

Watched it this morning at 6 o'clock! It's like we didn't play or it was a nil-nil and the penalty was the only contensious decision! Disgrace, I asked my 11 month old son what he thought of it, his none reply summed it up!

WANKERS!

What difference does it really make? Is it just a moan because we won and there's nowt else to moan about?

MotD usually always show games based on league table order or order of importance. I'm sure Blackburn fans thought their performance and result warranted at least second billing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.