Match programmes

Hi All. Is anyone interested in taking the collection off my hands? I've sorted it all out now and happy to just give to a proper blue. There's so much gold in here I am reluctant to just get rid as I am sure there must be blues who would love it.
I would be very interested. Happy to collect especially if you are around greater Manchester area.

I also have more than 200+ City programs from the late seventies, almost every home and most away programs from 1976 to 1981. If someone is interested I’m happy for them to go to a good home for a nominal sum or maybe exchange for a few pints of goodwill? Am in Manchester City centre. P.M. me if you are interested. Cheers Durham Blue.

I also have more than 200+ City programs from the late seventies, almost every home and most away programs from 1976 to 1981. If someone is interested I’m happy for them to go to a good home for a nominal sum or maybe exchange for a few pints of goodwill? Am in Manchester City centre. P.M. me if you are interested. Cheers Durham Blue.
I should add that there are also several non City programs , happy to donate all to a fellow blue

Attachments

• IMG_0025.jpeg
    IMG_0025.jpeg
    75.3 KB · Views: 28
These match programs are still available, free to a good home if anyone is interested. Can drop off in central Manchester. P.m. me if you’d like them . Cheers Durham Blue

You'll be surprised what drives the value of programmes..... from the 70's onwards most programmes can be picked up between 1 and 3 pounds (sorry dont have a pound sign on my keyboard!)
One exception to this is (I think) City v Derby 1976 / 77.
The programme has an advert for the Sex Pistols tour which included a gig at the Electric Circus in Collyhurst. The programme is highly sought after by Pistols aficionados so the value is very high.
The tour was also advertised in other clubs programmes in the towns / cities where the band were due to play and a similar pattern exits there too.
I’ve got this programme in decent condition. Will have a look at trying to sell it. Cheers

I never claimed to have the answer mate but I tagged someone who might know about this, Gary James he knows a lot about the club and maybe he's met a few collectors in his time.

Also the thread title said match programmes so I added a story about a match programme collector that I was made aware of in life, the kind of story I'd expect to see here maybe wondering if anybody else here might've possibly knew Bernard a City fan with a massive programme collection.
Could it be Bernard from the City supporters travel Travel Club?

Or Bernard Manning ;-)

IMG_0932.jpeg

Just going through some old City stuff in the loft.

Anyone even remember this match?

I even have a newspaper cut out of the match report.
Probably coz we won 1-12 which was nice at the time ha.

Be about 93/94 pre season I think.

Can’t imagine too many have this program.

IMG_0933.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0933.jpeg
    IMG_0933.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 2

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.