Match Thread | AS Roma vs Man City (06/12/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cagey game.

We need Silva but how fit is he? Just that bit of magic he has to just unpick a defence.

They look like they could be dangerous on the counter. So far the game has suited them as they don't have to score if Moscow lose.

We played reasonably well there though. Fernando's having a stormer!

Mangala has been solid, he could be a beast. Navas has played very well and it looks like he's the most likely to create a chance for City. Dzeko's done well, his touch has been good by his standards, however I think he needs to deffend and hassle more from the front when they are slowing the game down at the back.

Making a shit crap of 90 years old with the likrs of totti keita and co looks world beaters !!

Something never going to change !! Depressing

surprised that zabba started. I would have assumed having played 2 in a week we'd have sagna, also useful for his pace especially against gervinho.

other than that, good half bar the ref, Dzeko a couple of times and Navas

Just hope Pelle knows 0-0 isnt good for us. Last year his gaffe with the goal difference rule was unreal, but if he thinks 0-0 is sending us to the next round I will be mad.

We need to raise the tempo, and obviously use Silva, Lampard and probably Jovetic too soon.

Will be really dissapointed if we are out without even scoring a goal tonight. Lot more than if we get a 1-1 but CSKA gets a draw too and they go trough.

If we score tonight thats half job done maybe. If we dont we are out 100%.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.