Match Thread | AS Roma vs Man City (06/12/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Navas boo boys can fuck right off, looks the most likely to create something.

Dave and Jovetic for Milner and Dzeko please. Push Nasri left and drop Dave in behind Jovetic.

edin must be going for change of position from striker to midfield by looks hes so deep, which isnt a bad choice as he couldnt hit a barn door.

Personally, I don't know if Silva is the answer. Nasri is playing really well and should be given longer. Dzeko had too many chances with no end product, but he's actually been decent when dropping back and playing some simple passes. Lamps seems the obvious answer for me; we're making a lot of chances and just need someone to get on the end of them, Frank is always in the best positions. Jovetic has earnt a chance too.

Overall, not a bad half. I'm surprised how attacking Roma have been, cause really, if they score, it doesn't change much. We need to score regardless so.. I think, with the way that first half played out, we can hope for a 1-1 quite realistically. Fingers crossed, and I hope Nando, Nasri, and Milner can keep it up.

So far so good. Fancy Milner to score then we'll shut up shop before Nasri scores the second set up by Merlin.

20 minutes into the second half: Navas for Silva and Fernando for Lampard.

Ultimately we've got a free pass - they score it means fuck all as we still need to put one in anyway. Come on Blues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.