Match Thread | AS Roma vs Man City (06/12/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playing alot better than we did when we had then at home. Wish navas was more decisive instead of changing his mind all thr time and turning back. Also they look so dangerous on the attack, literally walked past our defenders twice. Need more urgency though!

Maicon, Stelling, Ashley Cole, Mussolini. Piss off!

Feel better now...

Milner scores the winner. Then goes home and checks his fire alarms! We can do this!

Aguero_Element said:
Noone gona mention the wrongly disallowed goal
Who the fuck is this Noone bloke?

;-)

You're never going to get away with that sort of challenge in a European game. Using European refereeing standards, it wasn't wrongly disallowed.

We have a problem here. They now know that 0-0 is enough so expect more of the same 2nd half with diving, acting, slowing the game down.

We played ok first half but nothing special and didn't look like scoring in the last 10 mins.

Jovetic has to come on at half time for me.

Followed by Silva at 65 if still 0-0 and Lampard at 70.

We need to build and sustain momentum. Not enough pressure in the first half.

Missing Toure and Aguero big style tonight.

Damien10 said:
Mangala has been solid, he could be a beast. Navas has played very well and it looks like he's the most likely to create a chance for City. Dzeko's done well, his touch has been good by his standards, however I think he needs to deffend and hassle more from the front when they are slowing the game down at the back.
I doubt he's fit enough too. He couldn't run after that throughball from Fernandino and looked knackered after it. He's done well though considering he's not played for six weeks before his little stint in Sat.

Can't see him lasting past the hour mark though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.