Match Thread | Aston Villa vs Man City (06/12/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s almost like a ‘midfield’ of a centre back, a kid and a striker is a bad idea. Why did we sign Kovacic and Nunes? Wastes of money.
Just back from injuries but why not give Phillips his chance ?
We are being overrun in midfield and I've never seen us give the ball away so much.

Very fortunate to be level going into the break. That was a terrible half from us. Don't think I've seen us give the ball away that often for a long time. Only going to be one winner if we carry on like this.
Which we will...

Villa miles the better side that half.

Lewis and Alvarez absolutely miles off it.

The usual level of “off the ball”work we’re used to seeing has been nowhere to be seen.

A lot of arse kicking needed at half time.

Get Pep a few top midfielders ffs txiki -:)

Gotta take the rough with the smooth and although I am disappointed with the recent performances we are clearly short in midfield.

Hopefully get 1 in Jan. nunes and kova so far unimpressive if we are relying on Rico and stones.

Weird being back to out of control pep city. Gonna take some getting used to.

Still think it’s bizzare that both Bernie and Foden are not playing more central concidering it’s the most important cog in our system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.