Match Thread | Bayern Munich vs Man City (10/12/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky's punditry seems to assume we're full strength here and desperate for the 3-goal win, when clearly neither is true.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
will take that, pretty decent performance after a terrible first 15 minutes. We've settled, had some good moments and that's about as much as I expected from our squad players.

me too despite the loss if they can maintain this level ok

but garcia is doing nothing add dzeko to him and before Richards ( aka i want to play more :)

and when say that not cause im hating im not a stupid fan we know its difficult but for their case if they want to play more

Wreched Vengeance said:
Brendan110_0 said:
Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Spurs get a wholly positive commentary in the Europa league and it is clear that the emphasis from whoever commentates wants a hefty Spurs win. We rarely get a positive slant on anything! Killer Kolarov could boot one in from sixty yards à la Suarez or GoldenBalls and it would be called a 'toe-bunger' and mishit into the bargain. The commentators who take our games are the biggest pile of shogdite into which you could ever place an unguarded shoe! The notion of the nation supporting English/British sides does not in any way apply to MCFC. I think the club ought to make a note of these snidey, gratuitous comments and bring the perpetrators to book. The first thing that goes is any measure of hospitality. It won't stop them blackguarding the club but we can send a clear massage. I've just got SSNakesTV on 405 and the whole studio is fucking desperate for a Rag goal. Paul Walsh is doing his best looking at our game but the whole tenor of our game is in stark contrast to what they want to happen at The Swamp.

True. Did Chelsea get credit for winning it either? Nope, it'll take years to rid the press of Manure and bin dipper dross.

All very true. However, I was drawn to this fantastic new word :)
My god man Its beautiful! At least we have one positive from the night now

A good wake-up call telling us we actually have to work. Good performance after the two Bayern goals. Guess the fear of being absolutely spanked woke us up. We have a very high quality squad and with improved work ethics we can be in a force in Europe.

sh249 said:
FromPollockToSilva said:
super_city_si said:
The only good thing o come out of that half is Silva getting match fitness.

Hart, Dzeko and Navas put in perfectly respectable performances I think. And it may also convince Pellegrini that we need three in midfield for games like this.

After the horrific, pub-team-standard start, pretty much everyone's done ok (ok, Garcia has been shit). And the way we've reacted is, in itself, a positive - I was fearing, and half expecting, us to collapse entirely. Instead, we've shown a bit of bottle and got back into it.

Definitely have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.