Match Thread | Cardiff vs Man City (25/08/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
dctid said:
I dont really give a fuck what people call me but if anybody thought this is any better then Mancini you are fucking dreaming

I am sorry but this is wank and i would rather have a manager kicking shit out of this pile of wankers than puttinh his arm around them and saying dont worry it will be all right

No where near good enough and if we are honest getting top 3 aint going to be easy

No way Rags nor Chelski will put in such a performance and this is the blue print to beat us

Fuck off pissed off

And well done Cardiff though you guys were fantastic today and whilst you may not have the "best" players in the leagur at least you have some that care
We are two games into the season. I think you need to lie down and calm down.

There is NO WAY on God's green earth that a Mancini side would have conceded three goals to these lot.

You can all scream at me as much as you want, but I am TELLING YOU all, with this man in charge this team will be very very fortunate to finish in the top five.

Utterly utterly dreadful performance.

Clueless. Bereft. Piss taking.

Get rid of this clown now, and get somebody in who can control this group of fucking prima donnas.

Pigeonho said:
Some of the worst defending we've done for a while. Absolutely shite.

Yep, there's no organisation. We should at least have adequate back up for Vinnie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.