Match thread: Chelsea F.C v. Manchester City F.C

I'm begging that he takes the ultimate gamble and starts Balotelli. If anythings a set up for a headline its Mario. Might backfire but thats why we have a nutcase in the squad. Come on city!

Agreed wholeheartedly, Balotelli has had a royal roasting from Mancini and I think that the message may have sunk home this time (hence the very humble and reassuringly mature formal apology made to the Club and the fans).
He's an untamed prodigy and I'd like to see him given a chance to underline his future at the Manchester City by running out and working his socks off to show us just how good he can be when his undoubted talents are combined with good work-rate and great attitude.
Come on Mario - come on City . . let's rip into the chelski and show the world what we can do at our best!

Though to be fair, the exaggerated bollox being spouted out by the press about the guy is more than he deserves and more than other players suffer in similar circumstances. For example; just think shrek - holding the rags to ransom for a major pay hike then shagging grannies, smoking fags (both kinds probably) and failing to convert easy changes for months . . were the press on his case a la Mario? No, the weren't - they simply wrote reams of crap about how good he could be. Fair balanced reporting? I think not.

Even a draw today would be a fantastic result especially given that we now have one of the easiest run ins in the prem (nothing but the FAC to distract). If we can hit form now then 2nd isn't entirely out of the question. . Top players coming back from injury now and Mancini suddenly has a squad that he can rotate to provide different systems of play.
I have a good feeling about things!

Chrispy said:
I like the positivity, there needs to be more.
Why? There is nothing worse than complete humiliation after a silly boast. Much better to be pragmatic and realistic in my view. Don't forget that, when we beat them last year at the Bridge, we had Bellers in the form of his life and they collected two red cards. Unlikely to see that being repeated this year.

squirtyflower said:
lionheart said:
Why? There is nothing worse than complete humiliation after a silly boast. Much better to be pragmatic and realistic in my view.
you've been supporting city too long!

Really,i'm not sure he ever has....<br /><br />-- Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:22 pm --<br /><br />
rickmcfc said:
What channel are we on? ESPN or Sky?

Sky 4pm.

southaustralianblue said:
If edin starts the we need AJ or Milner or SWP to take it wide and deliver the cross into him. He is devastating in that situation.
Seeing as all 3 of AJ Milner and SWP have shown a fantastic capacity to deliver crosses all season, right?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.