Match thread: Chelsea F.C v. Manchester City F.C

I'd settle for a draw likewise but I honestly believe that today will be a turning point in form for us and we'll put on a good display . . and a good display in every game in the run in.

The media have been knocking us silly, willing us to fail, but we're sat in a league position that all but 2 managers are envious of (possibly 3 after today).
When Chelsea took a nose dive mid-season all the pundits were offering reassurance that they had it in them to do wonderful things but when we struggle a bit with a new squad, new manager and new systems it's all doom and gloom. Utter tosh.

Fact is that we're in 3rd on true merit, rarely a lucky win and many unlucky draws and injury issues to rival any other top club, but we're still in with a good shout for our targeted 4th position and still stand a fair chance of doing better. How about all the whiners and wingers base their moans on the facts rather than on their disappointment based on their own unrealistic aspirations eh? Must all be empty headed teenagers or something I can't fathom them out.

And Balotelli? Ok he's a wild card but we knew that when he signed and while he'll take time to settle in and mature we need to take account of the fact that he's a very young guy with precocious talent and his scoring ratio is pretty damn good for all that's been said about him. I hope he plays today because he has it in him to be the difference between good and bloody fantastic.
Should look good in direct comparison with the proven wonder boy Torres (who's been shit almost all season). I'm sure that Mario will be seen as a snip at circa £23M compared with Torres at circa £50 and I'll lay good money that Mario scores more goals than Torres in the period they've both been available for team selection post January to the end of the season.

should be interesting if anyone is watching on sky the city bashing that will take place, twitcher jr, danny murphy,and gudjonnsen two ex liverpool and chelsea no city perspective and along with that twat ed chamberpot who will be piping in with his snide remarks,the rag cnut will be hoping for a chelsea win.. i thought tevez passed his fitness test according to posts on this thread,time for mario to repay the fans and club...

Hart, Richards, Lescott, Kompany, Kolarov, De Jong, Bary, Yaya, Milner, Silva, Dzeko

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.