Match thread: Chelsea F.C v. Manchester City F.C

1308: News coming out of Stamford Bridge, by the way, that Carlos Tevez has been undergoing a late fitness test for Man City ahead of this afternoon's clash against Chelsea. The rumours are that he passed... but how fit is he? And just how big a boost for Chelsea would it be if he were to miss out?

from bbc

Dax777 said:
southaustralianblue said:
If edin starts the we need AJ or Milner or SWP to take it wide and deliver the cross into him. He is devastating in that situation.
Seeing as all 3 of AJ Milner and SWP have shown a fantastic capacity to deliver crosses all season, right?

I get your reasoning because those three have been injury free and had a consistent run in the side....

FantasyIreland said:
Dax777 said:
Seeing as all 3 of AJ Milner and SWP have shown a fantastic capacity to deliver crosses all season, right?

I get your reasoning because those three have been injury free and had a consistent run in the side....
Oh wait! So when he said "we need them to deliver crosses" these was really based on fantasy as opposed to anything they have actually done, right?

It would be one thing to say lets see what they have to offer. It is somehing totally different to state "we need them" for the specific purpose of "delivering crosses." That suggest this is their forte. Hence my question :)

southstand117 said:
bigbadbrad said:
Start with BALOTELLI, the bell end owes us and he knows it.
Is Mario in the squad, even though I want to shoot him, I really hope he plays... Weird hey :-/
would'nt have a problem if he started, but i would say a certain england captain would and be shitting himself..

nah i want a win this could mean champions league if we can win it
team
1gk.hart
2.rb richards
3.lb lescot
4.cb kompany
5.cb boyata
6.milner r mid
7silva left mid
8.de jong def mid
9.barry def mid
10.yaya att mid
11.tevez striker

birchwoodgingerste said:
nah i want a win this could mean champions league if we can win it
team
1gk.hart
2.rb richards
3.lb lescot
4.cb kompany
5.cb boyata
6.milner r mid
7silva left mid
8.de jong def mid
9.barry def mid
10.yaya att mid
11.tevez striker
Yeah your right. If we win today i doubt spurs would be able to catch us

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.