Match Thread | Chelsea vs Man City (05/01/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The good news is we can't possibly play as bad in the second half.

The bad news lethargy is contagious - it starts with three throws in good positions giving the ball straight to them and both fullbacks not even bothering in trying to get back.

I'm sure Pep will bring out the rocket and give them the deserved kick up the arse. Chelsea are not good and there for the taking yet we look not bothered. Phil needs to up his game - is he sulking?

Come on get one and the rest will follow..

Poor really. These are 10th. You won't see Pep playing this way at Fulham, despite them being higher in the table. Just get back to 4-3-3, get Foden on the right and create some fucking chances.

I re-watched this seasons Derby to get me in the mood for tonight. We seem light years away from that standard. We seem to have lost the hunger to win this title.

Dreadful first half and the only plus point is the nil-nil.

We look like we’ve picked the team and their positions out of a hat.

Cancelo and KDB have been shit but they do at least look like they’re trying. Foden is playing shit and looks completely disinterested.

Five months into the season and we still can’t involve Haaland on a regular basis.

Nowhere near good enough I’m afraid.

all on pep....picks a strong 11 but then plays players out of position.

Just play

Ederson
Walker Stones Ake Cancello
Rodri Gundo
Kec
Beneardo Haaland Foden

Feels like he has tried to shoe horn Gundo into this line up and moved players around to do it...he has done it before with the same player on a number of occasions and this feels like another

Kev has been awful

Foden has had no balls to him at all and Haaland has had about 5 touches for the same reasons...we are creating nothing of any note and dont even have control of the game...

If he doesnt change they will score and should have done already

Seems to be par for the course the last while. Strange that we're actually pretty fucking awful to watch these days. So many games I was glad when it finished. Some real serious mind-numbing shite for sure.

Get it together for fucks sake. If we can't thump Everton and this lot we're pretty fucked for title challengers. I'm virtually NEVER negative about City, but fuck me we're pretty wank right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.