Match Thread | Chelsea vs Man City (05/01/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bin that formation off and never use it again Pep. It’s similar to Anfield

We’ve no control of midfield
De Bruyne Foden and Haaland aren’t in the game
Cancelo is ineffective and too ponderous on the right wing

This is a Chelsea team who look half hearted and barely arsed about the game yet we’ve given them hope with a poor first half

Shake yourselves City

This team isn‘t going to win the league with all this formation confusion. Get Rico back on and get in the game.

I have said before KDB is 9/10 moments in largely 5/10 performances. Tonight there's no 9/10 and his output is shocking, verging on being a liability. His loss of possession directly responsible for their best 2 efforts. In short he's a bloody passenger.

Couple of halftime changes would be nice. If we need our more experienced players to get up to speed then just give them the full ninety on Sunday.

This is a huge game for our season and we can't afford to play a bunch of late stage Yayas and sleepwalk to a loss.

What the fuck have we even changed since haaland arrived? We give him so little to work with tbh...we are like a bunch of overly coached automotons who only do specific things(badly) and have zero ability to create and show flair.

The worst i've seen from us in quite some time.

Pep is taking a piss out "fans". Basically telling us he is the boss. You want these players, fine, i will play half of them out of position

WTF was that!?!? Lucky we’re not a couple of goals down. Walker, KDB, Foden and Cancelo have been horrific

FFS Pep, change it and play our normal game and we’ll win this 3-0.. they’re there for the taking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.