Match Thread | Chelsea vs Man City (05/01/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phil had a chance to just run at Azpi there and instead turn around passes back and the whistle goes... He's such a fanny sometimes, scared to get at his fullback. Completes almost a third the take-ons he used to.
I though the exact same but is this under instruction from pep to keep possession?

With Ake playing LB we have no overlap. Phil / Cancelo / Grealish destroyed United on that side. On the right, Walker comes infield as does Cancelo. It’s not working

There’s obviously something wrong when you want Grealish and Mahrez on instead of Foden and Cancelo

Most of the blame should go down to the formation….even though the last 10 minutes we got into some promising positions…..but Cancelo and Kev are going to cost us big time in this game with their careless passing..

Big issue for me this season is pep ain't got a strong right hand man it seems like last year

A guy who's strong enough to say this ain't working ya bald fraud get me the tatics board
He should be able to see that for himself though. Everyone watching this game will be of the opinion that City look bad. So Pep must see it too.

These team formations from Pep recently are becoming a bit concerning.

He has some of the best players in the World at his disposal,and constantly fucks about playing them in Alien positions.

How difficult is it to get these Guys playing in their best positions as a team.

All he needed to do tonight was introduce some energy on the flanks with Foden and Alvarez.

It is like he reads the crtizisem and thinks i will show you twats.You want me to start Alvarez/Foden instead of my love Child and Grealish. Well watch this...

Absolutely abysmal, the shape is just wrong, midfield anonymous. I love Haaland but there's no doubt we're missing an extra attacker in the build up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.