Match Thread | Chelsea vs Man City (27/10/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ninjamonkey said:
People just love to hate Garcia. Him and Dinho are the only 2 that have played well so far. Silva been lively but nothing to aim for. Nasri off Negredo on, Silva to the right Kun to the left same formation.

We watching the same game?

Barely seen Garcia touch the ball....

Kazzydeyna said:
We are clearly being coached to slow the game down at every possible opportunity. It is absolutely unforgivable that a team of such talented attacking players should have their ability coached out of them.

In the title winning season we were devastating at counter attacking and solid defensively.

We've spent £100m since to improve the squad and we've gone backwards In a very very big way.

I'm sad to say that we now look like the Hughes team that finished upper mid table and drew 8 games in a row the season after and that is unforgivable. Questions need to be asked at the very highest level and the time when individuals may need to pay with their position is fast approaching.

My personal opinion (which nobody will agree with) is that the Barça duo are systematically undermining the project from within prior to moving back to Catalonia in a season or two. Mission accomplished (ie: stop these English upstarts from moving to the next level and thus being able to truly compete on every level with Barça). But I AM a conspiracy theorist in general.

Terrible.

The only thing correct in your post is your statement no one will agree with

Kazzydeyna said:
My personal opinion (which nobody will agree with) is that the Barça duo are systematically undermining the project from within prior to moving back to Catalonia in a season or two. Mission accomplished (ie: stop these English upstarts from moving to the next level and thus being able to truly compete on every level with Barça). But I AM a conspiracy theorist in general.

Terrible.

Words fail me. Jesus Christ.

Negredo should have started, he's Strong in possession and harasses the defenders when they have the ball. He's intimidating which would keep their defence busy

SuperYaya said:
Nasri off for Negredo would be nice.
This
Plenty of time. I would wait another 15 before doing so as we still creating chances.
Nasri absent today
Garcia has been v good putting fires out; would leave him on for the time being.

Mourinho knows we're weak in central defence and I expect us to leak further goals as we get tired. Other teams are stronger in defence and that's why we won't win anything this year. Impressed with Torres and schurrle so far they are ripping us to pieces.

Hungarian blue said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Im wondering what the pellegrini fans are thinking....

Id love to know..because he has.no idea in this fucking league..southamptons manager is better..frightening

Idiot.
Two things..take a look at the table..take aook at our away form..whos the idiot..he is not the.manager to take us forward..dress it up all you like..we are so fucking predictable

A striker who can hold ball upfront is really needed to bring our midfielders and Aguero to come alive. Negredo on Garcia off is a must in the 2nd half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.