Match Thread | Chelsea vs Man City (27/10/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Problem is we get into Chelsea 3rd and there is 10 Chelsea players defending for there lives! Chelsea get in our 3rd and all they got to do is beat a man and they are on hart

bobmcfc said:
Negredo should have started, he's Strong in possession and harasses the defenders when they have the ball. He's intimidating which would keep their defence busy

Definitely need him on to use his strength a bit.

We aren't that bad. Just Chelsea playing better which is not beyond understanding. Torres having a good game missed chance aside. Clichy way overrated by this forum. Hopefully we can pull a goal back early in the 2nd or we are gonna have a hard time getting anything if Chelsea are allowed do the thing they do best under mourinho, get organized and counter fast with a lead in hand

wahoowa said:
Kazzydeyna said:
My personal opinion (which nobody will agree with) is that the Barça duo are systematically undermining the project from within prior to moving back to Catalonia in a season or two. Mission accomplished (ie: stop these English upstarts from moving to the next level and thus being able to truly compete on every level with Barça). But I AM a conspiracy theorist in general.

Terrible.

u_wot_m8_the_film-72457.gif

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
GStar said:
Broady_pie1505 said:
Got 45 mins to save our title challenge, can't lose 3 out of first 9!! Never going to score with this set up, need to go for it, Garcia off, negredo on, come on for fuck sake

I don't see anyone running away with it this year.

Do you actually believe our chances of winning the title would be over if we lost today?
90% yes

A quarterway into the season, fucking dramaist.

Garcia apart from a couple of things hasn't played too bad.

We need to get The Beast on for Nasri and kolarov for Clichy.

Play with some tempo and the goals will flow for us. We've had a lot of ball but created nothing.

bigdavecox90 said:
ninjamonkey said:
People just love to hate Garcia. Him and Dinho are the only 2 that have played well so far. Silva been lively but nothing to aim for. Nasri off Negredo on, Silva to the right Kun to the left same formation.

We watching the same game?

Barely seen Garcia touch the ball....

Strange as he had 32 touches but I don't think either that he's been that solid. But it is not Garcia who is our weakest link today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.