Match Thread | Chelsea vs Man City (27/10/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Broady_pie1505 said:
Got 45 mins to save our title challenge, can't lose 3 out of first 9!! Never going to score with this set up, need to go for it, Garcia off, negredo on, come on for fuck sake

Yep,lose this and it's curtains for me.

And that proves why we shouldn't be playing a 3 man midfield.

Chelsea are really shit and we have just sat back and invited pressure on ourselves.

Whenever we attack we don't have the numbers and they are just packing the defense.

Navas for Nasri. Negredo for Garcia. These are here for the taking, we need to get at them.

MCFC-alan88 said:
bobmcfc said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
Clichy had the INSIDE line and Torres ran around him..

He's not the last line of defence thought and not the only one at fault

No, he's not the last line of defence, but Torres ran around Clichy with the ball on the outside line, honestly? That shouldn't even be possible.

Torres isn't exactly a snail last time I checked. Yes clichy should do better but our entire back line failed as a collective. But I guess he's this weeks scapegoat

I know Clichy is rapid but not the best defender, Torres is very fast.

Broady_pie1505 said:
Got 45 mins to save our title challenge, can't lose 3 out of first 9!! Never going to score with this set up, need to go for it, Garcia off, negredo on, come on for fuck sake

I don't see anyone running away with it this year.

Do you actually believe our chances of winning the title would be over if we lost today?

That was a shit half, we dominted it a little bit until they decided to change a gear up. And then they could have scored 2-3 goals.

Goal came from awful defending, we are lucky Torres missed a sitter and also Cahill missed a big change in the start.

They did more to score than us, and they are doing better in attacking also in defending. They dont pass it around in the midfield like us, they use their pace well.

Nasri, Silva, Yaya, they arent really creating anything. We have no attacks on the wings, Zabba comes up sometimes and crosses for Agüero between Cahill/Terry, yeah no chance...

On the left Clichy did some running up but honestly that is good for nothing.

Im wondering what the pellegrini fans are thinking....

Id love to know..because he has.no idea in this fucking league..southamptons manager is better..frightening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.