Match Thread; City v Liverpool

Re: 3 points tonight is vital (Few predictions...)

Hart; Boyata, Kompany, Lescott, Kolarov, Toure Yaya, De Jong, Silva, A Johnson, Tevez, Balotelli

keep that team and we have won 3-1

Play the same team as against Sunderland and we should thump them.

2-2

Tevez & Balo

This Liverpool team is here for the taking tonight. They are depleted at the back so we need to go for the jugular from the off.

Vinny and Joelon will take care on Carroll and Suarez.

I am going for 0-2 (Tevez, Johnson)

A win isn't vital tonight but it would of course be a fantastic result.Can't see him keeping the same team though but maybe just one change.

Re: Team for tonight?

Hart; Boyata, Kompany, Lescott, Kolarov, Toure Yaya, De Jong, Silva, A Johnson, Tevez, Balotelli

i hope

Re: Team for tonight?

lee-mcfc said:

i hope

Hopefully.

bluecm said:
This Liverpool team is here for the taking tonight. They are depleted at the back so we need to go for the jugular from the off.

Vinny and Joelon will take care on Carroll and Suarez.

I am going for 0-2 (Tevez, Johnson)

Would love to see Bobby play a similar attacking style as against Sunderland but got a feeling Barry will be back? I like him, but over time I'm beginning to agree with those before me who feel this is too defensive minded...

Unless he rests either DeJong / Yaya, in which case we may still be set up to go at them from the off.

The biggest threat has got to be Suarez however, he's a bloody handfull and can create sumat out of nowt.

Cmon City!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.