Match Thread; City v Liverpool

Re: Team for tonight?

I reckon boyata had a great game last game he played so i wouldnt mind him in with zabby waiting on the bench

Stillsy said:
Mancini has got a selection headache for tonights game.

Both must win games i hope Dzeko starts.

Well we ain't going to win if Dzeko the donkey starts are we, we would have been better keeping Roque Satna Cruz.

Chicken Kiev said:
Stillsy said:

Well we ain't going to win if Dzeko the donkey starts are we, we would have been better keeping Roque Satna Cruz.
dont even say then dont even think that
just 1 question satna cruz

Re: 3 points tonight is vital (Few predictions...)

kiam06 said:
We will be robbed by the FA fixers tonight, we will not win.

Do you honestly believe that? I always wonder why people watch the game if they think it's so corrupt. For what it's worth, I think the shackles are well and truely off now and we'll have a go at Liverpool and beat them.

Chicken Kiev said:
Stillsy said:

You stink of garlic mate.

Re: Liverpool's pre-match thread

BlueCityfan said:
Haha... :D Gotta love those fans.

Btw..it's a fact that we have a pretty scary team. We are regarded as an physical team and we got Yaya who is 195cm and is probly one of the strongest players in the league.

He never uses it though. When was the last time you saw him go in for a meaty 50 / 50 challenge ?

He doesnt, he ALWAYS pulls out.

adrianr said:
buckshot said:
I have to admit I'm a little worried about a phantom red card at some point. It seems City always lose a big player before they play the rags.

As the post above you says, just needs a professional performance. Though right now I would take a win in literally any guise you could offer me. To be back 6 points ahead of Spurs would be unreal at this stage of the season.

Please City, lets for ONCE not do this the bloody hard way!!

I believe "Mancini" is Italian for "the hard way".

All's changed, changed utterly, since th S'land performance for me. Surely now the penny has dropped with the manager and he must stick to the attacking formation which we saw in the last fixture. We have proven we are at our best when we go at sides, please no reverting back to Barry alongside De Jong, it's counter productive.
I agree that Ya ya may need a rest and perhaps Dzecko could come in for Balo but elsewhere I'll be disappointed if AJ and Silva aren't starters. There's absolutely no point going out to contain an inferior scouse side, bereft of the likes of Gerrard and other key players.

I'm confident about this fixture - and I wouldn't normally be going to Anfield- we'll win and put the pressure is back on Spurs and Chelsea.

One other point, without wanting to go offf on too much of a tangent, if we perform well tonight, it'll put us in good stead for the semi. It's all about confidence and momentum in these big games. Come on City!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.