Match Thread; City v Liverpool

We have Suarez, Reina, Carragher, Kuyt, Meireles, Lucas and Carroll who are all capable of producing performance to better that of ANY player in that Manchester City side.

There are some seriously deluded dippers around.

Carragher better than Vinny ? pmsl.

stony said:
We have Suarez, Reina, Carragher, Kuyt, Meireles, Lucas and Carroll who are all capable of producing performance to better that of ANY player in that Manchester City side.

Kuyt better than Tevez?

Q) With 6 games to go, City are in 4th spot and again vying with Tottenham for the Champions’ League place, they beat you to it last season so do you think this year will be your turn to grab that illusive spot? Yes!

Q) It is commonplace to ask rival teams who their “danger man” is and who we should be looking out for, given the amount of money Sheik Mansour has invested you should have eleven of them but who out of your superstars do you think will cause us particular trouble on Saturday? Samba from corner's, Dunn if fit.

Q) And which player has impressed you most this season? Not necessarily your best player but the player who has done more than you expected this term. Zaba

Q) At Rovers, where money has always been scarce (post Jack Walker that is), the transfer fee plays a big factor when we judge the quality of a signing; we’d view a freebie that scored 10 goals for us a better buy than a £5m player who scored 11. Despite having an almost infinite transfer kitty, do the fans still judge the ‘value’ of each player brought in or do expensive failures not bother you? Yes.

Q) From an outsider’s point of view what do you think of Venky’s and the way they have run Blackburn Rovers so far? Should never have sacked Big Sam and found it embarssing when they tried to get Beckham/ Ronaldinho.

Q) And finally, your prediction for the game?

2-1 City :) good luck for the season.
Thanks in advance and keep luck getting that CL place!!![/quote]

jesus, thought i would have a look at RAWK, thats one bunch of deluded idiots. i really did think that they would be more realistic now they are an average team in the league. how wrong i was. some of them think we are just a long ball team.................

citysky said:
rumors going on that this is the liverpool team

...............Reina
Flanagan Carra Skrtel Aurelio
.........Lucas... Spearing
....Kuyt....Meireles....Suarez
...............Carroll
Anyone know what this Flanagan's like? But as iv never heard of him, I fancy jonno and mario against him and aurelio and silva will have loads of fun with them two centre mid.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=273233.720" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/ind ... 273233.720</a>

Liverpool reminds me of todays Russia and former USSR were "great" and still think they are!

so i dedicate this to our liverpool visitors.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SLvtP6KMUM&feature=related[/youtube]

the only thing they got is their damn music

stony said:

Lets see Carragher past it, Meireles not that good and Lucas is just shocking, You have Kuyt who works hard, Reina a world class keeper and 2 decent strikers in Suarez and Carroll. But to say that can produce better performances that any city player is laughable that's why we are higher in the table than you.

stony said:

Lol

They should seriously ask themselves a few questions...

Suarez or Balotelli? Balo is 20 and one of the most talented strikers already, so Balo obviously...

Reina or Hart? Hart, again is very young for a keeper, and is up there with the best already, so again, Hart.

Carragher or Kompany? Well, that's just like saying, would you prefer the fat old Ronaldo? Or Aguerro? The stupid fucker.

Kuyt or Tévez? Oh my! What a difficult choice!

Meireles or Yaya Toure? Well, Yaya has class, so I'd choose class.

Lucas or de Jong? So, a failure who's done nothing but get ripped on by everyone in football, or one of the top 5 DMs in football? I'd pick de Jong, obviously (was this guy disabled in any way?)

Carroll or Džeko? Basicaly, a cheap mans Kevin Davies, or a guy that has scored in more than half of the games he's played in his career, along with getting a similar assist ratio.

Lol...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.