Match Thread: City vs Arsenal

Irish_Owen said:
ThreeTeamSupporter said:
Name the part where he's wrong. You said the 'best away record'. Do a little thought experiment. Team A has 10 points from 6 away games. Team B has 6 points from 2 away games. Who has the best record?
Using that logic, we should be promoted to second, no...
let the adults talk mate

yes on an away games table you would have more points than us.

but we are talking about away records here... games to points ratio...

but as someone has said, its going to change one way or the other after this wednesday.

Hart
Richards
Kompany
Lescott
Zab
Nige
Barry
Yaya
Milner
Tevez
Mario

I am worried that if Kolarov plays, Theo Walcott will tear him a new one.

.....Hart......
....zab ... Lescott ... vinny ..... kolorov

....AJ ...De jong ...Barry .....milner
.........Yaya..............

..........tevez..........

Sliva and balo deffo out. sliva will be a very big miss but hopefully milner an AJ will play the games of there lives.

Marcus2503 said:
.....Hart......

Sliva and balo deffo out. sliva will be a very big miss but hopefully milner an AJ will play the games of there lives.

I reckon that is spot on........

_______________Hart_______________
Zabaleta___Kompany__Lescott___Kolarov
_______________Tévez_____________

But if it was up to me:

_______________Hart_______________
Zabaleta___Kompany__Lescott___Kolarov

Marcus2503 said:
.....Hart......

Id go wit kolo at the bk instead of lescott and zaba left bk and micha or boateng right bk, we should hit them on the brake a few times with that midfield, we just have to take r chances unlike Blackpool

NDJ said:
Marcus2503 said:
.....Hart......

Id go wit kolo at the bk instead of lescott and zaba left bk and micha or boateng right bk, we should hit them on the brake a few times with that midfield, we just have to take r chances unlike Blackpool

yes i think the defence is the un decided part because kolorov could have a handfull of problems with walcott but what defender doesn't. zab will do a good job in every position but boateng is still abit rusty(gutted i got him on the back of my shirt :| )

I think people are exaggerating Kolarovs lack of pace - yes he looked slow against that run by Philips the other day, but that was more about his starting position and that he was wrong-footed. Zab didnt fare much better.

Walcott is shit, a headless chicken - SWP is better than he is and gets nowhere near our first 11 these days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.