Match Thread: City vs Arsenal

rickmcfc said:
Tevez needs to get in this game ASAP.
The only way he will get in the game is if he comes back to halfway to get the ball... Leaving Jo up front...

shadygiz said:
Theo555 said:
Not at all - I am stating that you cant blame jo for being picked - Mancini did that so, as a city fan, I give him support wearing the shirt. Simple really.
As for calling me a dickhead - grow up - you can act as hard as you like on your computer - means nothing to an adult

right guys...can you just not both agree to disagree and quit the mudslinging....some of us are trying to watch footy here ;)

Yep sorry

shadygiz said:
Theo555 said:
Not at all - I am stating that you cant blame jo for being picked - Mancini did that so, as a city fan, I give him support wearing the shirt. Simple really.
As for calling me a dickhead - grow up - you can act as hard as you like on your computer - means nothing to an adult

right guys...can you just not both agree to disagree and quit the mudslinging....some of us are trying to watch footy here ;)

x2

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.