Match Thread: City vs Arsenal

sweep said:
spiritofMVF said:
go away you dickhead, just another happy clapper, trying to slate somebody for having a different opinion. just keep smiling, even when he dosnt put out his best side. its city fans like you who will settle for anything that are the problem
Still haven't come up with anything to back up your opinion have you?

Jo has been fine so far.

are you still going on, read the original post mate. never said he did anything wrong. but being inaffectual is as bad if not worse than fucking up contually. there are better players he could have used in that position. is that ok for you. now have a coke and a smile, and shut the fuck up!

The arse are by far the best team in the league technically, how they drp points to teams like wigan is beyond me.
in all honesty i think we are battling for third place this season. next year is the big one for me, although i'll take a win tonight given the chance.

Lomas has a lob on said:
NewbBlue said:
Milner = crap.

Your name is so apt! Ged Brannan, Jamie Pollock, Buster Phillips, Michael Frontzeck = Crap.
Let's see. Wank passing, losing the ball, no speed, no clever movement. And he's small. Yaya now yelling at him.

If this fuels him to do something brilliant I'm claiming the credit. ;)

missing silva no one there to help out tevez gets stuck having to beat 3/4 players

spiritofMVF said:
sweep said:
Still haven't come up with anything to back up your opinion have you?

Jo has been fine so far.

are you still going on, read the original post mate. never said he did anything wrong. but being inaffectual is as bad if not worse than fucking up contually. there are better players he could have used in that position. is that ok for you. now have a coke and a smile, and shut the fuck up!

i have asked for this childish bickering to quit mate.....one of you has accepted and the other carries it on.....one last time....please quit the abuse

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.