Match Thread: City vs Arsenal

shadygiz said:
spiritofMVF said:
are you still going on, read the original post mate. never said he did anything wrong. but being inaffectual is as bad if not worse than fucking up contually. there are better players he could have used in that position. is that ok for you. now have a coke and a smile, and shut the fuck up!

i have asked for this childish bickering to quit mate.....one of you has accepted and the other carries it on.....one last time....please quit the abuse
yeah my bad, didnt see your post. my typing is too slow and need to get rid of this spectrum pc.............

What a joke. Dzeko is the worst buy ever. Might go and kill myself.

abu13 said:
The arse are by far the best team in the league technically, how they drp points to teams like wigan is beyond me.
in all honesty i think we are battling for third place this season. next year is the big one for me, although i'll take a win tonight given the chance.

Am I allowed to agree with this and escape the sort of abuse that Shady is demanding people stop?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.