Match Thread | Crystal Palace vs Man City (06/04/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike N said:
TheKingOfTown said:
take off dzeko and navas

Navas? Good God.

Navas has been good but there's absolutely no understanding between he and Sagna. They're constantly standing 2 feet from one another. Navas likes to take it to the goal line so Sagna can't overlap but it results in taking an attacker out of the attack

Damocles said:
Not really concerned here. We've twatted them, challenged their keeper lots and hit the post.

They had 2 attacks and nicked one after a deflection.

We just need to keep calm and keep doing what we're doing and we'll turn this around no problem. Little to complain about though I'm certain the usual suspects will try anyway.
Should have scored off their first attack too

Maybe I'm too positive for this thread but we have battered them all half. We'll score early and take them apart. I'm still confident.

Sigh said:
oakiecokie said:
I wish Silva would just fuck off and shoot !!! 5 bastard times he has had no defender coming towards him on the edge of their penalty area .. and what has he done every time .. tried to pass it.
FUCKING SHOOT YOU MUPPET !!!!!!!
Blame Edin. It's much easier.

I virtually do that every time he plays.. but tonight David has been the biggest culprit.Its as though he`s no confidence in himself attempting to shoot on sight.

Damocles said:
Not really concerned here. We've twatted them, challenged their keeper lots and hit the post.

They had 2 attacks and nicked one after a deflection.

We just need to keep calm and keep doing what we're doing and we'll turn this around no problem. Little to complain about though I'm certain the usual suspects will try anyway.

That is spot on. Were dominating and creating. Just need to keep it up second half

JoeMercer'sWay said:
stop surrounding the ref and get on with doing your own jobs properly, then maybe you wouldn't be 4th.

Fair point. If our defenders were as near to the opposition we might not be losing now.

Just too predictable this season. Lots of toothless possession. The opposition ride out the tippy tippy storm and score from a set play or long ball..
Barely a Plan A let alone a Plan B.
An incredibly important, vital 45 coming up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.