Match Thread | Crystal Palace vs Man City (06/04/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 options

Nasri for Dzeko. If we have to play around their area, Nasri, silva and yaya can play the intricate passes to unlock the defence.

Or

Lampard for Dzeko. So many shooting chances and this guy won't pass them up.

de niro said:
sh249 said:
Sergi0 Na5r1 said:
Pellegrini looks frustrated.

I'd feel sorry except well MP pull up your pants you did it again picking 4-4-2 with Dzeko.

Every single team out there knows what we're going to do and time and time again we keep trying this shite.

We've pissed all over them and could, arguably should, be two or three up. Fuck all wrong with the shape of the team, not much wrong with the effort and attitude. Just pure bad luck so far tonight.

Continue playing as we have done, and I expect us to win.

this.

Me too.

jimharri said:
Mancitybluemoon1 said:
LoveCity said:
How about some replays Sky? WAS it offside?

mate....sky just showed it....hate to say it but he was on-side.....
Find your local specsavers bud; two players offside.

first one was on - side....Demichelis was keeping him on-side...2nd one (goal scorer) could have gone either way.....whether it should have been a goal or not....no one can argue that city still having problems finding the back of the net.....having 100% of the ball just isn't enough anymore....this is poor! can we please all agree that Dzeko needs to go? He's looked poor all season....time to find his replacement....

p.s Sky just confirmed...Murray (goal scorer) on-side!!

warringtonblue said:
Damocles said:
Not really concerned here. We've twatted them, challenged their keeper lots and hit the post.

They had 2 attacks and nicked one after a deflection.

We just need to keep calm and keep doing what we're doing and we'll turn this around no problem. Little to complain about though I'm certain the usual suspects will try anyway.
Should have scored off their first attack too

I thought that was miles off side

Blue Maverick said:
Mike N said:
Blue Maverick said:
Fuck off Silva pull the trigger, Sanchez, Hazard would have pulled the trigger have some balls/

Fucking LOL. He's got more balls than almost everyone in our team.
Then he should be in double figures he could be as good as Messi if he took responsibility and shot more he's always looking for someone else to shoot, he's shown he can do it

Are you seriously comparing Silva and Messi ?

wtf Carragher? "You can't call that offside although technically it was offside" ?!?!

mike channon´s windmill said:
Only City could let a fookin donkey like Murray score

Dogfight for CL and we cetainly won´t get 3rd - to finish behind that scum shit will be nothing short of an embarrassment

We´ve been sleepwalking into this and I could see it coming ions ago

How on earth can MP survive if he can´t turn this round?

Jesus H, Fookin Christ

He can't turn it around and he can't be saved - probably knows, as Mancini did, that's he's already for the boot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.