Match Thread | Crystal Palace vs Man City (06/04/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damien10 said:
stony said:
Damien10 said:
Brilliant touch by Dzeko

Was it on one of the cheerleaders in the tunnel?
Brilliant!

How many serviceable passes has Dzeko RECEIVED in this half?

If you want to judge a player like him - you need to tell me this, please...he was in the box all day - nothing useful EVER came his way...just what was he supposed to do/when was he supposed to score?

More of the same for me, we dominated them...just had a bad break.

Standard game; dominate possession, create very little and concede a piss poor goal (Should have conceded within 2 mins ffs Kompany nowhere to be seen)

Mike N said:
Blue Maverick said:
Fuck off Silva pull the trigger, Sanchez, Hazard would have pulled the trigger have some balls/

Fucking LOL. He's got more balls than almost everyone in our team.
Then he should be in double figures he could be as good as Messi if he took responsibility and shot more he's always looking for someone else to shoot, he's shown he can do it

Damocles said:
Not really concerned here. We've twatted them, challenged their keeper lots and hit the post.

They had 2 attacks and nicked one after a deflection.

We just need to keep calm and keep doing what we're doing and we'll turn this around no problem. Little to complain about though I'm certain the usual suspects will try anyway.

2 shots on target? Keeper hardly busy mate

sh249 said:
Sergi0 Na5r1 said:
Pellegrini looks frustrated.

I'd feel sorry except well MP pull up your pants you did it again picking 4-4-2 with Dzeko.

Every single team out there knows what we're going to do and time and time again we keep trying this shite.

We've pissed all over them and could, arguably should, be two or three up. Fuck all wrong with the shape of the team, not much wrong with the effort and attitude. Just pure bad luck so far tonight.

Continue playing as we have done, and I expect us to win.

this.

dronefromsector7g said:
Damocles said:
Not really concerned here. We've twatted them, challenged their keeper lots and hit the post.

They had 2 attacks and nicked one after a deflection.

We just need to keep calm and keep doing what we're doing and we'll turn this around no problem. Little to complain about though I'm certain the usual suspects will try anyway.
This is the problem. Our players probably think the same, like they probably did at Burnley. 10 shots to get 2 on target is shite for a team at our level and it happens too often.

Just like they did the hundreds of times they've turned it around aswell.

We're not playing badly and don't really need to change anything. People just constantly flap when it looks like we might drop a point or two and then need to try to justify their reasons logically instead of just saying that they are having an emotional response.

This isn't a problem at all, we're battering them.

At least with the warm weather coming it won't affect Yaya's piles as much when he sits on the grass for five minutes every time he goes down.

Only City could let a fookin donkey like Murray score

Dogfight for CL and we cetainly won´t get 3rd - to finish behind that scum shit will be nothing short of an embarrassment

We´ve been sleepwalking into this and I could see it coming ions ago

How on earth can MP survive if he can´t turn this round?

Jesus H, Fookin Christ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.