Match Thread | Crystal Palace vs Man City (06/04/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Typical of this season I suppose. You can clearly see that the players are up for this one- a lot of energy, determination and urgency in their play, which is refreshing and great to see. But that urgency seems to have affected their composure and they have missed some good chances. Aguero is a player that concerns me a little bit- he needs to relax, look up and play football with his team mates and Dzeko also needs to get involved a little bit more.

That is just me screening for flaws because the bottom line is that it has been a good performance from the players attitude-wise. Everything hitherto has just gone against us but the key,obviously, is to keep going and hopefully we will get the break and then go on to win the game.

The chances will come in the second half and we have no other option but to make the most of them, no more wasting of situations and chances. Bring on second half.

chaddblue said:
wtf Carragher? "You can't call that offside although technically it was offside" ?!?!
Not that hard to understand his point is it? Sometimes decisions are marginally off that it's almost impossible to call for the official in real time.

Mancitybluemoon1 said:
jimharri said:
Mancitybluemoon1 said:
mate....sky just showed it....hate to say it but he was on-side.....
Find your local specsavers bud; two players offside.

first one was on - side....Demichelis was keeping him on-side...2nd one (goal scorer) could have gone either way.....whether it should have been a goal or not....no one can argue that city still having problems finding the back of the net.....having 100% of the ball just isn't enough anymore....this is poor! can we please all agree that Dzeko needs to go? He's looked poor all season....time to find his replacement....

p.s Sky just confirmed...Murray (goal scorer) on-side!!

Interesting. I was watching with the sound off, and thought both were off. Just turned the sound on (non-Sky stream) and they were saying both were off as well.

Mancitybluemoon1 said:
jimharri said:
Mancitybluemoon1 said:
mate....sky just showed it....hate to say it but he was on-side.....
Find your local specsavers bud; two players offside.

first one was on - side....Demichelis was keeping him on-side...2nd one (goal scorer) could have gone either way.....whether it should have been a goal or not....no one can argue that city still having problems finding the back of the net.....having 100% of the ball just isn't enough anymore....this is poor! can we please all agree that Dzeko needs to go? He's looked poor all season....time to find his replacement....

p.s Sky just confirmed...Murray (goal scorer) on-side!!
He was. Take the blinkers off.

CelesteItis said:
OLIVER fucking RAG WANKER!

A mile off side

And that fuckin lino.
As much as Oliver is top hat, don't think even I can lay the blame for that on him.

super_city_si said:
2 options

Nasri for Dzeko. If we have to play around their area, Nasri, silva and yaya can play the intricate passes to unlock the defence.

Or

Lampard for Dzeko. So many shooting chances and this guy won't pass them up.

In every case Dzeko needs to come off. And ffs please don't make this a 75th minute sub (Lampard coming on for the final 15min with us expecting a miracle)

M3 Blue said:
Sideways and backwards, backwards and sideways. Sky defending the offside, as far as I was aware it was any bit of your body you could score with, most of his body was though.
On my feed they drew the line and it wasn't just Danns head that was offside. His foot was planted ahead of the last defender too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.