Match Thread | Crystal Palace vs Man City (12/09/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Palace started strong but we gradually got better later on in the half from what i've seen so far . I did tune in a little late unfortunately. Hope Aguero's injury aint too serious and won't keep him out long! Carry on as we are and I think we'll eventually get the goal. Just need to stay awake cause these look like they are more than capable today of causing an upset today.

Stirling makes such a difference by occupying the full back and allowing Ak to attack on the overlap. Nasri doesn't offer the same protection so I'd be looking to shift him more central, behind Bony and move kdb over.

Young subs looking good in this one for Nasri and Jesus.

Palace do not change do they? - they were thugs in the Wright/Bright era and they are thugs now.

Palace have rattled City first 30 mins. but City look better now we are 4321 - We seem wide open when Kolorov goes forward.yaya on a yellow - but Hart has not had a save to make - yet. Come on blues 2-0 will do
Hart definitely has made saves mate!

Good memory. You're right, that's twice. And the other wasn't a red either, was it? Is that the one where we didn't even get a yellow?

And Nasri at the time, was our key player, playing the best he's ever played for City. Today you look at City's team & who's the danger ? Aguero. Kicked off the pitch. No conicidence imo.

OK, this is easily the toughest match we've had so far. These are exactly the tough, battling matches we want to be winning, if we're putting down a marker to be champions. Honestly, I'd take a point. But with all three we'd really start drawing away seriously. Something special from Yaya? or De Bruyne? or even Nasri? in the second half?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.