Match Thread | Crystal Palace vs Man City (12/09/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that arse Jock commentator says Scott Dann isn't that type of player again I'm going to shout a lot ;)

Seriously, I'm concerned we're going to get more injuries in this game or a red.

we should shut up shop and try and catch them on the break. I'd take 0-0 at this stage.

Think it's Ray Houghton and I think he's Irish.

Right. We looked alright in the last five mins of the half. Let's build from that and get a goal and get out of here with a win.

COYB!

Stirling makes such a difference by occupying the full back and allowing Ak to attack on the overlap. Nasri doesn't offer the same protection so I'd be looking to shift him more central, behind Bony and move kdb over.

Young subs looking good in this one for Nasri and Jesus.

Fatty Shaw same for England midweek. Sterling covered his lardy jogs back.

Palace have rattled City first 30 mins. but City look better now we are 4321 - We seem wide open when Kolorov goes forward.yaya on a yellow - but Hart has not had a save to make - yet. Come on blues 2-0 will do.
No Silva , Sterling now Aguero. Dig in blues.
That's agreed
C'mon City
Keep your heads boys
We can do this

If that arse Jock commentator says Scott Dann isn't that type of player again I'm going to shout a lot ;)

Seriously, I'm concerned we're going to get more injuries in this game or a red.

we should shut up shop and try and catch them on the break. I'd take 0-0 at this stage.

If this was Arsenal you would never hear the last of it. Martin Taylor and Shawcross got dogs abuse for bad challenges against Arse. Let's hope that Sergio's injury isn't that bad.

Houghton is a jock who played for the Republic when anyone who had ever drunk a pint of Guinness was able to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.