Match Thread | Crystal Palace vs Man City (14/03/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Laporte, Walker, Cancelo and Rodri all doing sloppy passing and putting us in trouble.

What Bernardo was thinking taking a touch and not smashing the ball I'll never know.
Palace have been utterly wank apart from when they’ve been gifted the ball from those four. I don’t think Palace have put one move together off their own backs.

I'd like to see KDB and Foden dropping a bit deeper at times to see more of the ball as neither has really had much of an impact.

I'd like to see this too. We are relying on our centre backs to find a killer pass through a packed defence. Sometimes, as a result they end up giving it away. I'm sure Foden or KDB could use the ball to greater effect.

Just once I’d like to watch palace defend like this against Liverpool. Anyway… I think we’ll score. We just need to be patient and stop stupidity giving the ball away in dangerous areas. If we let them get in-front then we’ll pay heavily for it. They’re playing to capitalise on defensive errors. Don’t give them anything.
Just once I’d like too see the majority of teams defend like this against the red scousers,having said that we have missed a number of chances so technically they haven’t defended that well just poor finishing from us ..

We have been all over them, the big concern is the number of loose passes that they then break on.

The one thing I have learned over these last 5 years is that not many teams can keep up the workrate required for 90 minutes and as the game goes on the more chances we usually create.

Hopefully the same happens again tonight.
Correct, its a pattern, we often score second half in games like this

Palace have been utterly wank apart from when they’ve been gifted the ball from those four. I don’t think Palace have put one move together off their own backs.
Yet Sky think they've been incredible with their zero attempts on target!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.