Match Thread | Crystal Palace vs Man City (14/03/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stick Bernardo as false 9 for 10-15 minutes minutes and drop Foden deeper where he can get on the ball facing the way we're attacking. If Bernardo is off form tonight at least sacrifice him to get Foden on the ball.

Grealish, Foden, KDB I dont think its enough what these 3 served up so far.

lack of killer instinct in our forward line is a worry. both Bernardo and Laporte's chance is something you see being finished regularly by top strikers. in those chances all you need is get in target least. once we didnt even make the shot while Laporte just was surprised of it.

all we can hope Palace is tiring and will drop concentration levels (they will up the time wasting 2nd half even more, watch it) but all they really need is one counter attack to work out and that is not impossible if we keep giving away the ball.

games like this I wonder why we didnt tell River Plate fuck off you cunts, Alvarez will have to arrive right now in January not July or January 2026. we need to be ruthless in transfers and in finishing chances. Benzema killed PSG with a hattrick in 20 minutes.
Not very often does a centre back finish like a top striker

What I need to improve the game experience more is

tactical analysis by the commentator and that **** hinchliffe of what “ palace need to do to stop city” and

a lot more of this result is suiting liverpool.
Biased commentary is
Just once I’d like to watch palace defend like this against Liverpool. Anyway… I think we’ll score. We just need to be patient and stop stupidity giving the ball away in dangerous areas. If we let them get in-front then we’ll pay heavily for it. They’re playing to capitalise on defensive errors. Don’t give them anything.
yup same old story, we are every teams cup final!

I think we've played quite well and created plenty of chances. Just been a bit wasteful again. Their only chances have come from defensive mistakes.

I'd like to see KDB and Foden dropping a bit deeper at times to see more of the ball as neither has really had much of an impact.

Cut out the silly mistakes at the back, keep creating chances and we should win this comfortably enough.
Spot on.
Foden needs to get behind the ball to dictate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.