Match Thread: Dynamo Kiev v City - Live on ITV4

SoDakBlue said:
Можливо, наступного разу.
And your sister mother & Granny are all getting fucked by city fans right now... suck as hard on that as the rest of your family are..

Longsight-memories said:
SoDakBlue said:
And your sister mother & Granny are all getting fucked by city fans right now... suck as hard on that as the rest of your family are..

Lol I'm actually a City fan. Thought I might as well take away something positive from this match so I learned some Ukrainian. At least I didn't say Mancini Out right? ;)

Re: out of europa

Got an idea.. what if......we forget the monging.& forget trying to work out the tactics and the perfomance, and we ALL get behind the team next week. No empty no seats. No excuses. i mean thats what SUPPORTERS DO at other club in the world. Why don't we give it a try

Longsight-memories said:
SoDakBlue said:

@ TO : Longsight -memories..why dont you piss off and support the rags Thats about your level. You are foul mouth and even worse an ignorant Neanderthal. He only wrote in Ukrainian "maybe next time"..You cannot even write in English and are the gutter that makes me ashamed. An average 7 year old can work out how to translate that these days on a PC.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.