Match Thread | Everton vs Man City (17/02/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not the worst half we've ever played, far from our best but we still should have been ahead at the half besides the utter shit defending for their goal and Foden giving it away in midfield to gift them possession.

Think we need Kev on if he's ready, take Mahrez off and get Foden out wide would be the move I'm hoping we make.

Ironically "how predictable" is what we are all thinking when Mahrez takes twenty touches, then cuts inside and drifts a pointless cross that is headed out by the defender at the back post, for the 10th time that half
your just sheep. He has been one of our better players

About as ropey as I expected it to be. The 3 I had my eye on Jesus, Walker and Mahrez have all been poor.

For their goal Walker runs away from Digne towards the goal...why?
Their goal was down to Laporte and Walker. Both marking space in front of the goal instead of dealing with the threat

We’ve played well, controlled the game and mainly dominated. Not sure why some players are getting dogs abuse. Eddie Howe just said Mahrez been excellent tonight. Sometimes you don’t always get what you deserve. Everton have done well

Walker poor tonight so far IMO. No idea what he was doing for their goal and rubbish going forward.

I think Mahrez has actually been better tonight.

Not really clicked so far but I thought it would be harder tonight without Mr Whippy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.