Match Thread | Everton vs Man City (17/02/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seem to be overloaded on the right with Bernie mahrez and Walker taking each other’s space. Pep will sort it out-played pretty well but the shape is off. Everton defending v narrow and in numbers-mahrez needs to take his full back on the outside, as much as he doesn’t want to.

Movement up top and ball retention needs to improve. Zin may come on to allow the transition from back to front to improve.

Mahrez has been ok. Raz was looking lively at the start but trailed off as the match went by. Foden wasn’t really present for large parts despite the goal. Jesus needs to hold it up better.

Rodri, Cancelo, and Bernie have done well for the most part. I’m sure all the lads have the belief to win. They will not want to undo all the hard work so far

Was not expecting that. I bet Pep will bring KDB on.

Also, STOP GETTING INJURED EVERTON FOR FUCK'S SAKE

A lot of harsh critics on here tonight, our play has been generally excellent and dominated the match.

Fair play to Everton who have counter attacked with purpose.

Don’t think with our performance that we are far away from popping in a few second half here.

I thought Jesus has been very good again in his general play, lost count of the number of times he’s been fouled (Marriner has given about half that).

Luxury of great options off the bench should we need it.

Im confident we’ll do the business second half.

Crikey if we aren’t 5-0 at half time, all the players are shit and it’s the end of the world. Sort your shit out fellas!!
I hate this daft sort of post (no offence to you, loads do it). It could be 1-1 with a really good performance and everyone’s attitudes would be different.

Some very poor performances out there that half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.