Match Thread | Everton vs Man City (17/02/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must be watching a different game to what's going on in here.

Can all you cunts intent on slagging players off tonight please fuck off.

We're in control. They scored a spawny goal. We will be fine.
I mean, our goal was also a deflected shot from a mis headed clearance, it wasn't exactly total football either. We've not created much at all and both teams goals were lucky

Before the goal in everyones eyes, Jesus was fantastic. Link up play was great, getting in some dangerous areas and causing the defence problems.

We concede. Suddenly the same people says he's been rubbish, awful passing, needs to step up.

You can't win with some people!

Playing a team who one of the top 4 favourites, they have 6 at the back, we're walking the league..... People on here "walker shit" (our best player before Jan), laporte shit (a goal that hit the post and fluked in), Gabby shit (they're playing 6 at the back FFS), mahrez shit (sorry, who set up the goal??). Absolutely incredible, INCREDIBLE "support". The same people were selling cancelo and rodri at the start of the season no doubt... Embarrassing.

If you havent noticed it's really fucking pissed me off this bullshit tonight.

Just the 8 points clear at the top as it stands....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.