Match Thread | Everton vs Man City (26/02/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolute shite. No control of the midfield, which is exactly the opposite of what you'd expect with Gundogan and Rodri. Kev is always liable to give it away trying something crazy, but this game he's given it away just receiving the ball. Definitely missing Bernardo's presence in the middle. Take one of them off for Mahrez and bring Bernardo deeper. I also don't really get not playing Walker. Are we saving him for Peterborough or something?

Thankfully it's 0-0 and we usually play better second half after putting in a shift like that. But it's a disappointing response to a poor result last week.

Pathetic first half performance, we don’t have the desire to win this match or the title.

Liverpool are the virus, they won the league with covid, now this ...

Many players out there are hiding, Walker should be starting and Mahrez on for either Foden or Sterling. Bernardo sorry to say it but has been very poor first half
FFS the dipper cunts winning the league again is unthinkable.

Come on City!
Win this for Zinchenko

Cancelos purple patch is done for the year.
Sterling and Foden played on the wrong side for most of the half.
Team is better with no Kev.
Walker is absolutely essential to the balance of the team.
Stones Dias is better than Dias Laporte.
Gundo is slow and turns out not a 15 goal monster people said he would be again.
We needed to buy a striker in the summer or in the winter or in the autumn or at some fucking point.

There we go. Feel better now.

*I reserve the right to change my mind or pretend I never said these things if we turn it on in the 2nd half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.